I have recently been accepted into American Music Abroad Honor Bands, Choirs, and Orchestra for the 2010 Gold Tour. In this tour, which will last about two and a half weeks, I and about 200 other high school musicians will visit several European countries (including France, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland) and perform concerts for the European people, while being exposed to cultural and educational opportunities. In this tour, I will be a part of the band as a tuba player and hopefully in the choir as an alto 2.
Not only will this tour give me great stories to tell all of you, it will also give me a head start in the direction I want to head for my career. By fundraising for this tour, I will be completing my graduation project, and getting closer to my goal of getting into college for music education.
To be able to do this, though, I need your help. I can't raise all of this money by myself. There are several fundraisers that I will be doing throughout the coming months to get most of the money by the end of February. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
If you do decide to help me, please send me an email or post a comment as soon as possible with the amount that you are contributing so that my parents can cover that amount for my first payment of $200.00. It is due December 9, 2009. I will send my PayPal Information and my address to those who request it.
Have a Merry Christmas!
HikerChik
No comments:
Post a Comment
I totally love what you have to say....