I wish physics would die.
Ok, not really, but there is a reason I wanted to go into ACC Bio, and not Physics and it was for this very reason.
And the same reason I will want Calculus to die in the spring (Pre-Calc, same difference)
It's because I am NOT patient. In the least. And you know what? Math requires patience. And I hate it. With a passion.
AND its tedious. You can't just wait for a while to write up a lab report because by the time you do get around to it, you forget everything. So that means that you have to do it right then, because if you don't youll end up working harder trying to remember it.
I'm sorry I sound so negative right now. I just need to chill out.
Today was great. I didn't go to school. Very relaxing. Until I went to go study for a physics test that I have tomorrow coincidentally.
It's time to welcome back my straight D test scores. I thought my B+ would last for a while.
Apparently not.
How about some Mozart? I'm up for it. Tchaicovsky(sp)? I'm in! Maybe some Mormon Tabernacle Choir too? Yeah, sounds great.
I'll take it easy tomorrow, and double check my notes during second block while my music theory class attempts to make the lights turn out (they do it everyday. The lights are motion/sound system. They have yet to do it)and while my teacher does other stuff.
Life is good.
tuba.girl
No comments:
Post a Comment
I totally love what you have to say....