Tonight my family is stranded inside because of all the snow.
In fact, my entire school district is pretty much stranded =P We had a snow day today, again.
Supposedly it is going to snow again tonight. Who knows?
I wish I could say that I used this school day to do something good, like read a book or fill out a scholarship something or other, but I can't. On the other hand, my mom and my sisters managed to sort out the mass of toys we have collected throughout the years. Let's just say that the landfill and our local goodwill will be getting equally large amounts of toys from our house...
But since I don't really pay attention to toys I felt that I would be more of a hinderer than a help.
I feel very unaccomplished. I'll do something this evening to change that. The night is still young.
tuba.girl
No comments:
Post a Comment
I totally love what you have to say....