Friday, February 25, 2011

Tainting this Wonderful Day with a Picture of Something I Hate

Just make it through the first paragraph and I promise you'll see what is worthwhile about this post.
This is a blood fluke. It is a parasitic worm that causes an often fatal disease called Schistosomiasis. They are disgusting, ugly , gross, and crude. I almost added a picture of scabies, but even the look of the word on this page makes me want to throw up. For real. In GA, when I lived there, there was a case of scabies that spread through our school. It was nasty. Yuck. I don't even like thinking back on those days...

Now, to change the nastiness of this post to something totally awesome...

I got my acceptance letter today into the Music Therapy Department at my first choice school! Woohoo!

I'm am terrificly excited! I absolutely love all of my future professors, even the one who scared me at first. They are all so awesome! And the people in the music majors are awesome! Oh, I SO cannot wait until next fall! =D

Peace out!

tuba.girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally love what you have to say....