Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tenors

They make me laugh.

Not even joking.

Possibly the best section ever. No drama queens like you get in the soprano and alto sections. No hardcore basses.

This week I get to pretend to be a tenor. Because of how everything works out for the choir performance this upcoming Tuesday, I am situated amongst all 5 of our tenors. Yet I still sing alto.

And it's bunches of fun =D

B.B. is a tuba player with me- and we get on each others nerves...in the friendliest way possible. He's like an annoying little brother to me. Annoying, but I am proud of him. He made to to National Choir as a tenor. They grow up so fast...

E.W. we went through elementary school as practically best friends, and our good friendship still continues today. AND his girlfriend is possibly the sweetest girl I have ever met, and I miss her.

C.S. is so little...but one of these days he's gonna come to school a head taller than everyone else. I guarantee it.

B.H. is good to me in my old age. He picks up my folder for me so that I don't have to bend all the way down. Such a good young lad.

and Z.R. has the biggest bluest eyes ever. And you can tell because, when he goes to hit those killer tenor 1 notes, his eyebrow (singular- no not a unibrow, one of his eyebrows stays level) goes way up. And though I joke about it, his solo in Amazing Grace is spectacular!

So there you have it- the most awesome section in our choir. Oops, I forgot someone. The tenor wannabe.

Ok, he's actually a baritone, but he can go pretty high, and actually has sung tenor parts. M.L has a dreamy voice. Ask any girl who has ever heard him sing. Last year he sang a solo for Brown Eyed Girl, I almost died...and then his girlfriend at the time punched me and I woke back up (don't worry, she and I were friends). Had to mention him, he also made it to National Choir (as a baritone). So proud of him =)

And with that, my dear friends, my post is complete =D

tuba.girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally love what you have to say....