M., M., M., I LOVE HER!
Quite honestly I didn't even know her until she finished up school and moved back into the area with her husband. But since then, she has been like the coolest person ever. And even better...
she's with us now!!!!!!!!!
We got to talk with her and she told us tonight that we would be having two campouts, and a sleepover to make camp pants and a t-shirt (which she said her husband would silk screen it for us). She also told us that she was going to try to get the American Red Cross in so that we can all be certified in CPR. I already am, but I know that this is a great, great idea. Oh, and she said one more thing. Get ready young men of the LDS church...here it comes
WE GET TO GO ROCK CLIMBING AND RAPPELLING!!!
We have our fun too =)
Oh, so, so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I totally love what you have to say....