I decided that I needed to change my blog name up to match the rest of my, well, everything. From now on, this blog is Random Thoughts of the Tuba Girl. I hope you like it. It fits.
From now on, I will be updating (hopefully) every week. These updates will include, but are not limited to, college, tuba auditions, things I have learned in my lessons taught by Bernie Pitkin at the Cumberland Valley School of Music, and driving updates.
Speaking of which, I hopefully get my liscence in October *crosses fingers*.
Lessons with Mr. Pitkin are going well. We are working on district pieces at the moment. I need to get ahold of the music for Elizabethtown Auditions in Feb. They are pieces equivalent to Ostrander, Concert Album or Voxman Concert and Contest Album. I also need to find someone who will accompany me.
I'm also working on my solo colorguard competition for this next year. I think it will be "Defying Gravity" by the Glee Cast.
Oh, and my senior year of high school starts next Monday.
So. yes. Much fun =D
No comments:
Post a Comment
I totally love what you have to say....