Sunday, August 29, 2010

Today...

Today I realized that it is the last day of summer.

This means that I am almost done with high school.

Almost a college student.

Almost an adult.

Almost in the real world.

Thats ok. I think I'm taking the news better than mom xD

I start officially on Tuesday (everyone else starts tomorrow...I'll tell you why I'm not sooner or later) My class schedule for the fall is 1: Gym/Speech 2: Music Theory 3: AP English 12 4: Acc Physics

Seminary starts the day after labor day with Sister JO. We are doing the Doctrine and Covenants this year! Oh, yes. I have been waiting the past three years for this. Literally.

Speaking of seminary and scriptures, I am in the midst of 3 Nephi in the Book of Mormon.

Which also means that I am much closer to earning my honor bee!

So, enough for now. I must go to bed.

tuba.girl (you like? i do)


1 comment:

I totally love what you have to say....