I cried today.
We had a football game about an hour away from home.
The other team scored the first touchdown within the first 15 seconds. I'm not even lying. The clock said 11:45 when they made the it.
However, this wasn't why I cried.
From the time we stepped into the stadium, the entire colorguard was made fun of, mocked, cursed at, spat at; you name it, they did it.
And then the other team's colorguard were all rude and nasty too. The only ones that didn't either stick their nose up at us or harrass us were the band, the cheerleaders, the homecoming court, and the adults.
Do the students not realize the name they are putting to their school? Wboro Band is well know throughout the district as one of the most fun-loving, supportive, kind, respectful, and just downright awesome bands around. It was unfortunate that it had to be this way.
Random Tuba thought of the day: I'm tired. I should go to bed.
tuba.girl
I bet your glad you have a positive guard and not a negative one! Just imagine how little fun you would have each week if you had to deal with that kind of team!
ReplyDelete