Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sunshine on a Cloudy Day

Today it rained again.

But it was such a beautiful day. I can forgive the rain.

Random tuba thought: today in Physics class I was so tired. I came into the class dozing, as I walked down the hallway. And then, of all days, we watched a movie.

Black and white.

No background music.

Monotone professor talking.

Yeah. Thankfully I only fell asleep during the unimportant parts (at least thats what one of my peers said) Phew. Save.

Random Tuba Thought Part 2: hmm. I forget.

Oh, yes. Tomorrow for church meetings we are having a fireside on dating, marriage, and family life.

Gee whiz. I can't wait. I'm so excited =D I hope they answer the YW's question. We all agreed on a specific one to ask, because we all want to know.

Yup. Tis all my dear friends.

tuba. girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally love what you have to say....