- We had a full band day because our Choir teacher was at County Chorus with his students. We do split time and today was supposed to be a choir day. But it wasn't. Which is awesome!
- I've been working on a tuba piece called Air and Bouree by Johann Sebastian Bach (Arr. by Wm. J. Bell). It's a pretty popular piece and I am performing it in about two weeks at a "Performathon". I found out today that, from that, I could potentially win a 2 hour recording session at a music studio. Oh, that would be totally awesome! I could also win one of those Kindle e-book things, which would also be pretty neat =D
- I got a 100% on a quiz in my anatomy class and got a 100% in the same class on a test I found particularly challenging.
- I got a 94% on my precalc test! Woo! The average test score was, like 84 or 89 or something like that. Plus, Mrs. D grades pretty harshly so I did way well.
- It's Friday! And I LOVE Fridays =D Mostly because of the weekend and knowing that you (and by 'you' I mean me) have two whole days to just chill. =D
tuba.girl
No comments:
Post a Comment
I totally love what you have to say....