Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March is definitely the best month ever. Period. End of story. I'm sorry, you've been overruled.

This is my new phone.

Thank you SuperMom and PappaBear! I love it! (not that I actually have it yet, but it's coming soon =)

It's one of the steps to the college process. I shall mostly use it to call parents and possibly others on rare occasions. I shall not text- I'm too afraid of the addictive forces therein. I shall also not use the internet, as that costs mucho money. I shall use it, however, to keep a schedule. Because that is an important thing that I need to master- preferably within the next couple weeks or so.

Like I said before, it's mostly just to call the family since I'm on their plan and everything.

Well, that's all for now folks.

=D

tuba.girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally love what you have to say....