1) for a said person in ward choir who extinguished the fire I was about to throw another person in on several occasions.
What a great peacemaker. I admire that about him.
2) that hurricane Irene is gone. I mean, we have blue skies. It's totally gone. And no power outages for us here either...
Although our dear friends had a tree fall and hit their house, but it looks* like there is little to no damage. They won't know for sure until the tree is removed. But they are safe and sound =)
3) for my awful blonde moments. Oh, they humble me so much.
4) for those people whose smiles make me forget to be embarrassed about something stupid that I said or did.
5) for my weaknesses...goodness knows I have a lot of them, and for the scriptures....they give me hope that my weakness can eventually become my strength (Ether 12:27)
6) for my parents and my sisters/brothers. They are my best friends. I tell them everything!
7) for nervous teachers, who are scared to death of speaking in front of people but do it anyway. That, my friends, is what I consider courage beyond belief.
8) for having already completed all four years of seminary. Muahahaha. No more 5 AM mornings for me. At least not right now.
9) for people who make me laugh.
10) for my own bedroom. It's where I go to seek peace. My personal "sacred grove" so to speak. That may have to change when I go to college. I've used bathrooms before. Maybe...
=D tuba.girl
No comments:
Post a Comment
I totally love what you have to say....