So today I was going to go to a band concert in a nearby city upon a request of a friend of mine who plays in the band and asked me to come.
I was way excited to go. I really love band concerts, especially when they are super good, and free. Don't forget free.
But then, as my sister and I left to go we were hit by a super huge thunderstorm.
I mean, I couldn't even see out of the windshield. It was pretty freaky.
And even *I* know my limits, so I pulled off and camped out in a parking lot of one of our friends from church for 30 minutes until it was safe to drive again.
And we did drive again. Straight home. Apparently it's hitting the city pretty hard too. Don't ya just love severe thunderstorms?
In other news, yesterday I went to a YSA "Sister Surprise Dinner". It was absolutely wonderful.
Pictures and videos to come =D
=D tuba.girl

No comments:
Post a Comment
I totally love what you have to say....