Just thought I would bring back the slightly random post title's. They were always my favorite... =D
So I've been thinking about thinking today...
Sound confusing? Why yes, yes it is.
But it also sorta makes a lot of sense. I just hope that I can change the way I think. Because right now, I'm kind of acting like Ophelia from Hamlet, Act I Scene 3 (wanna read it? Go here... and while you're at it, just read the entire play. 'Tis a classic). Naive, dependent, unable to draw my own conclusions, you know, the works. And honestly, even though Hamlet is my favorite Shakespeare play, I have always hated the character of Ophelia...
So yes.
Oh, AND my favorite show started up again tonight. The Biggest Loser. Highlights of the season thus far:
1) Two new trainers- Anna Kournikova and Dolvett Quince. Heck yes. I'm so glad that Cara and Brett didn't come back! And of course, like ever other season before, my personal favorite, Bob Harper. Yup. This season is gonna be the greatest =D
2) The only person that I immediately disliked right off the bat has already gone home. Last season that person lingered for months on end. Nip it in the bud I guess ;)
3) It's a battle of the ages. That excites me...and it looks like out 30-50 age group has this one in the bag =)
That's pretty much it. Hopefully my next post will be a bit more thought provoking. Actually, yes. It will be.
I guarantee it. You have my word.
=D tuba.girl

No comments:
Post a Comment
I totally love what you have to say....