Today was just one of those days I hope to never again repeat.
My friend ElderJ.S. left for his mission today. I'm gonna miss him. A lot. I already do.
Honduras needs him more than I do.
I have to say that I am tired. Extremely tired. Of lying (as unintentional as it was), of miscommunications, of having to explain myself constantly, because the words "because I said so" aren't enough for this community.
I'm tired of having 7 hours of school (which, honestly, isn't all that bad by itself), and then having 3 extra hours of homework that I have neither the time nor energy to ever do.
I'm tired of letting my parents down. Of not keeping up on promises that I made to them. Of worrying (and having them worry with me) where I'm going to get the money for lessons next semester.
There's only one thing that I can think of right now that can help me.
Because it feels like I'm drowning in pressure,
and suffocating in stress.
I have to turn to my Heavenly Father. It's the only way I can survive.
Tell me how I'm supposed to live with no air.
Can't live, can't breathe with no air.
Its how I feel whenever you aren't there.
There's no air. No air.
Out here in the water so deep.
If you aren't here I just can't breathe.
There's no air. No air.
In the words of my next door neighbor/adopted grandmother "This too shall pass". You'll be ok, I promise. I know you have a million things to do, including that pile of homework, but it's preparing you for college and grown up life, trust me. Don't get discouraged, you can do it, and everything will turn out alright.
ReplyDeleteClick/copy/paste the link, I think you need this :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJKythlXAIY
So, to add to my previous comment to you, I also think you should click this link, because it may just cheer you up. It always makes my day when I'm frustrated.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyVzjoj96vs
haha, thank you!
ReplyDelete