Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Raindrops on Roses

I have to say, today was a much better day than yesterday was.

Everything has worked out fine. Thank goodness. I felt like I was losing my mind for a second there.

Random Tuba Thought: Today in band I had to use a Sousaphone (questionable spelling. Hey, there's a reason I picked the tuba. It only has four letters in its name) and an old (I mean OOOLLLLDDDD, and rusty too, might I add) mouthpiece because I left mine at home.

I think I hit myself in the face AT LEAST 8 times. No joke. It felt like I was being ridiculously blonde the entire period.

Which isn't really all that far off. I need to take pictures of my new color. Its like neon blonde. I love it!

Anyways, in addition to that, my entire music theory class made fun of me. All class. And they wouldn't tell me why! All M.L. said was that "If you haven't figured it out by now, your not in danger anymore." Sheesh. He's such a jerk!

Actually, I'm just kidding. He's one of the nicest people I know.

They just like to pick on me because I'm blonde now. And I'm in guard. Thats a double whammy. I get insulted right and left.

I guess its all part of being the tuba.girl =D

Speaking of guard....I hit my wrist with my sabre. Again. Its quite swollen and delicious. Just saying.

The ice pack isn't working though. Pssha. What a rip off.

Yup. Today was definitely a good day

tuba.girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally love what you have to say....