Hmm, I wonder if this will work...
I'm trying something new today. I hope it will work in my favor.
I'm actually going to bed at 10:30 on the dot. No later.
And then I'm going to wake up at 6:30 on the dot. No later.
Not sure how well that one's gonna work, but we shall see.
It's in an attempt to follow an 8-5 day as put on by this movie by the students at Brigham Young University- Idaho.
Or at least get closer to it.
Besides, D&C 88:124 says "Cease to be idle; cease to be unclean; cease to find fault one with another; cease to sleep longer than is needful; retire to thy bed early, that ye may not be weary; arise early that your body and your minds may be invigorated."
=D tuba.girl
No comments:
Post a Comment
I totally love what you have to say....