There are just some days where I can't seem to do anything right.
At least to me. I don't know what anyone else is thinking.
Some things about my personality bother me. I'm not going to bore you with all of them, but there is one in particular.
When I am out in public I put on a face.
Yeah, yeah. I know. Everyone does.
But my face annoys me. Don't get me wrong. I like the outspoken, enthusiastic, young, outgoing part of the personality.
I just hate the "me, me, me, me" part. It drives me insane. And I can't freakin get it to stop.
It seems like all I talk about is me. And then, when I try to flip the conversation around to the other person I lose all communication ability. I draw blanks, I start to stutter, I get unconfortable.
It's something to study and pray on I suppose. I just wish I were more like my friend C.H... he can flip a conversation back and forth with ease, make me feel like I'm the only one he's listening to, and know how to comment at the right times with the exact right things. I'm so jealous.
I think I need to go write a poem or something.
=D tuba.girl
P.S. College development! A cluster in Neuroscience...say what? =D
No comments:
Post a Comment
I totally love what you have to say....