Our family attempted a "Lazy Summer Day" today. Sleeping in until 10 (except for the little kids who were up by 7:30) watching tv, working on sewing and reading projects, avoiding the outside's extreme heat at all costs, eating breakfast at 11 then skipping lunch and eating dinner at 3:30.
Personally, I register for 8 credit's worth of online off-track classes at my college for this fall. Classes start September 12th. Yup. I feel very accomplished.
And then I went on another (unsuccessful) job hunt and set up a fastweb account because I'm going scholarship crazy.
Oh, and I played with those silly little puppies I have been dog-sitting. Today was my last day. I almost teared up. It made me want to go and volunteer at the humane society or something. Three sets of puppy dog eyes when I said goodbye.
Oh, and for the record, if I ever own an animal (other than fish) it will be a dog. "A" dog. Singular. Not plural. And that is not even guranteed to wash with me quite yet.
Anyways, happy summer!
=D tuba.girl
No comments:
Post a Comment
I totally love what you have to say....