So here's whats up in the life of the tuba.girl.
I'm getting ready to go to college. Very, very end of December. I'm super excited.
It looks like my family will be moving to a different area within the next couple of months. Not for sure yet. It doesn't REALLY effect me, but I think it's cool (as long as I get to go to the same institute =)
Speaking of institute...it's amazing! I love it so much! If you are a young single adult out there you should consider it. It's awesome. Click here for more information.
My classes are going well- college rocks, even the online classes!
And, last but certainly not least, I am still trying to learn how to be a thrifty/trendy/crafty/good cook type of woman. Not working out too well.
I made waffles for a missionary who was transferred. He's a family favorite of ours, and he just happens to like waffles, peanut butter, and syrup (how awesome is that?!?!?!) Anyways, I didn't know that you added oil to pancake mix to make waffles. I was wondering why they were so...soggy....
I'm a work in progress <3
tuba.girl
But his heart will always remember the girl who made him his favorite waffles (the sogginess will only add some humor to it).
ReplyDelete