Look at us:
p.s. I am the dance soloist at the begining and end, flag soloist at the begining, and rifle soloist
*note that this was the first time that any of the riflests competed as a rifle (I would have last year, but I quit last year during indoor due to some...conflicts in schedule)
But here's the catch:
You see, we were so good, so clean, so perfect,
That the judges didn't think we deserved first place in the white division.
So guess what they did...
Keep guessing....
They gave us...
DEAD LAST!!!!!!!!!
We were all ticked, needless to say. We were first or second place material. The entire crowd was in shock when they announced our names. Oy. I was bawling, the rest of the guard was so incredibly ticked off, and the parents and coaches were wondering what the crap was happening.
And then the judges said that we were too good for first.
Bull Crap.
You see, I love guard, and I love competition, but this has gone too too far.
GAME ON!
Just a new challenge ... make it harder and just as clean and entertaining. You guys are A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!
ReplyDelete