Here are my favorite of the mens short competition tonight(In no particular order):
1. Johnny Weir- I call him Johnny "weird" because of the often crazy things he does. That man can skate beautifully! He's never said that he was gay, and I certainly hope not because he is pretty cute. (UNITED STATES)
2. *Plushenko- I totally thought that this guy retired after winning the gold in Torino. Well he did, but now he's back and better than ever! He was one of the first up, and killed his competitors by scoring a 90.85 and stayed in first for the rest of the night!!!! (RUSSIA)
3. **Evan Lysacek- Most beautiful jumps I have ever seen! Clean and absolutely amazing!!!! He was third to last and was placed in second with a score of 90.3! He cried when he finished his show. It was pretty awesome! (UNITED STATES)
4. Michal Brezina- He came in at only 19 and performed one heck of a show. He landed a spot in ninth place, but that is pretty darn good for a first time Olympian. This guy is super cute and blew a kiss (I'd like to think to me) into the camera. (CZECH REPUBLIC)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I totally love what you have to say....