Have you ever had one of those weeks where it seems like almost, I repeat, almost nothing seems to be working out for you?
Like when your very first guard competition is cancelled because of the snow... and then you don't even get a two hour delay on Monday
And then when you are in school on Monday, you seem to be dropping everything on the ground, including your book twice, your calculator three to five times, and the roll of pH test paper that your teacher gives you to test out the water on
and then when you get home from school and take a book, a brand new one too, out of your backpack, and it disappears completely, and you just think that it is because your mom wanted to read it
but then the next afternoon when you check her room, it's not there, so you go around asking, but no one seems to be listening to you
and then the next day your mom yells at you for losing the book, and you look around searching for it frantically, and all you want to do is cry because you really wanted to read the book and you were only on page 5 when it went missing
that, and the fact that it could be anywhere...
sigh
Good things that have happened this week:
1. Church wasn't cancelled
2. Realized that the B+ grade on my report card was faulty
3. Finding out that I had a 5.0 GPA for last quarter
4. Having a guy that I knew a long time ago email me with a new email adress.
5. Sleeping in three hours this morning
6. Watching that video of Reva venting on her blog =) Music- the best therapy
7. Talking to my friend, J., about boys during mutual
8. My piano time. Just me. I think I'm the only one that uses it on a regular basis. It helps me calm down and release stress. The time that it was most used- hard descision days and finals week.
9. Bedtime is my time to relax and get away from sound and movement.
10. Realizing that I only have a short time before my birthday.=) Dating, here I come!
HikerChik
No comments:
Post a Comment
I totally love what you have to say....