Monday, February 1, 2010

What the Other Half Doesn't See

Between the hours of 10 p.m. (or whenever I finish my blog postings) and 6 a.m. (or whenever I get to seminary.)

Last night:
I was tired- no...that was NOT a fake yawn















So I went to my bathroom to get cleaned up for the night














I look like a zombie in this picture as I brush my teeth


And then I go to my room and it is a wreck. No surprise. I'm such a slob sometimes.



But I clean up nicely, so it all works out in the end




And then I picked out the clothes that I was going to wear for today.




And I climbed in my bed, wanting to go to sleep finally...






But then I realized that I had forgotten something very important... so I sit up, grab my scriptures, and start reading where I left off in first Nephi.







And then I did my journal enty for the day. Nothing much. Just a short little entry-three lines or more.







My personal favorite entry of late:









And then after my prayer, I go to bed.

The next morning, 4:55 a.m.
It is too dang early for this!










And it is still too early a half an hour later...










And then I leave to go to Seminary, looking half dead every morning. At 5:40. Oh. the joys of being the seminary teachers daughter













SEMINARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













The parking lot of the church- too cold for me. I'm moving to Florida when I'm done with my bachelors!













And then I go to school and deal with the same crap that I deal with everyday. But I'll talk about that later. And then I get home from school, work on that crazy college application from four to 6:30, and then go to our ward Family Home Evening, where the incredible Elders taught a lesson and I got socialize for a while, and eat.
And then we go to dollar tree and buy an assortment of candies and gorge on them when we get home...

The Remainder





























And so here I sit... ready to start the cycle over again...
except tommorrow we are watching MacBeth in school.
I'm not a big fan of Shakespeare-people die enough in real life. I would rather watch or read something that doesn't have to do with dying.
Speaking of which, there was a local soldier in Iraq who was killed just a few days ago.
And a girl was hit and killed by a car while trying to cross the street yesterday.
Oh, and all of those people in Haiti, suffering.
There is too much pain in this world.
I'm glad that I have happiness in my life. =)
And so I sit here and read my Fantasy Novel.
And hope for better days to come.


HikerChik

1 comment:

  1. ah i remember those days and don't envy you at all. i laugh in the face of it because in 2 yrs. i will be crawling out of my bed that early to take karina to seminary. UGH!!

    of course i laugh at your messy room which is really spartan esp. after karina's room, now that was a mess and she lost her privilege of her own room and now it's my gym and she shares a room with the younger girls. lol

    ReplyDelete

I totally love what you have to say....