Sunday, December 11, 2011

Drained feat. SHOES!

This week, everything in school came due.

Next week I have a singular final and a couple of other miscellaneous things going on.

But this week was harsh.

And I would like to say that today was a great rest day.

But that would be lying.

This morning I woke up extra early to write my talk.

Went to church this afternoon. Talk went well. Other classes went well.

Had a great time at choir practice, and got out my tuba to check sound for my special musical number next week.

Choir ran late, so I ran home, ate dinner, and rushed out the door to my stake's YSA FHE.

I had a great time at FHE. I taught the lesson. The leaders in charge convinced me to ditch the lesson I had originally planned and re-do my talk, in discussion form. That was interesting. And then we played a couple of games.

The priesthood at our activity were feeling especially...tired tonight, so we ended a bit early. No big. Had a good time anyways.

And for the SHOES bit up in the title...

Someone in our ward gave us a huge bag full of shoes in my size! Woohoo!

Do you know how rare it is to have someone donate size 10/11 shoes? Very.

And they were all so darn cute! I'm in shoe heaven right now!

So yes. I am drained. 

Yes. I am planning on coming up with different outfits to go with my spectacular new shoes this week.

Yes. I plan on taking pictures and putting them up all over facebook and blogger.

And yes, I do plan on watching Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman! Random, I know...

Sully and Mike just had their first kiss. I'm so excited to watch another episode! I refrain on Sunday, but tomorrow is a new day!

Yes! Go crazy addictions!

=D tuba.girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally love what you have to say....