What was that?
I saw your eyes.
Those beautiful, clear eyes.
They talk to me, like you can't
or won't. Will you embarrass yourself?
Or me?
Pretending that we are 'friends'
it doesn't wash.
I saw your eyes.
Those beautiful, clear eyes.
They talk to me, like you can't:
you can't. But you can
Just open your heart
You'll find me there.
What was that?
You thought you saw me over there?
Saw me flirting with another man?
You can pretend like it doesn't hurt.
That I don't smile like that,
around you, but it takes practice.
Years of practice. We've only
known this friendship for a short time
Yet you get me to smile at you like I do
with him.
But, wait! What was that?
I saw your eyes.
Those beautiful, clear eyes.
They talk to me like you can't.
That was a tuba.girl original. What say you?
No comments:
Post a Comment
I totally love what you have to say....