Oh my flippin goodness. Moving so. darn. slowly.
Yesterday felt like a million years ago.
Today has just been....
You know, I don't even know...
My classes are starting to annoy me.
Last two weeks.
Like, why plague me with all of this extra crap? I could be done tomorrow. But instead I'm still writing papers and doing group activites. Over the internet. Which is another thing that really gets me.
I am PRAYING that tomorrow I feel motivated to get stuff done. I have a journal/paper-like thing that is a day overdue. I mostly get things in on time, so it's really not a big deal. The teacher will probably take off a couple of points for lateness, but, like I said, I am usually on time with stuff like this. So I'm letting it slide until tomorrow.
I have all A's in my three online classes. They have been challenging at times, but it's good to know that I'm entering the school with my good side showing through. I was honor roll in high school. I'm not planning on letting that change in college.
So yes. Good times. Blah. Blah. Blah.
So, what's up?
Are you in the Christmas mood yet? Surely, you must be. I mean, with that awesome devotional and those fabulous song, you must really be starting to feel it.
Just in case you're not, why don't you go here? This is some pretty crazy amazing schtuff!
=D tuba.girl
No comments:
Post a Comment
I totally love what you have to say....