Monday, December 19, 2011

Incoherent Madness

I love it when I hyper focus on things at night.

And then write posts that make little to no sense.

It gives me a good laugh in the morning when I come back to my senses.

Like last nights post.

This morning I read it and laughed. Because I hyper focused on something that wasn't as exceedingly important as I felt like it was.

Maybe I should leave blog posting to the morning time.

When I'm in my right mind. When I'm not psycho, merely crazy.

Anyways, my foot/ankle is exceedingly sore this morning.

I took a tumble in the unlit church parking lot last night.

I played my tuba in church yesterday. It went well! Everyone really liked it!

But anyways, I had a tuba on my back (in a soft case) and was in high heels. I hit a place that was not level and totally wiped out!

The tuba when flying and I came down on my knee.

My tuba was perfectly fine. I was...ok. I had to bandage my little knee- it was all scraped up, and had to take tylenol for my ankle, but otherwise, no long term damage. Except my tights ripped. Boo =(

Anyways, there doesn't appear to be any substantial bruising or swelling, so hopefully the pain will subside by Thursday. Basketball at institute, baby!

And anyways, everyone has been so helpful to me in my crippled state! My sisters, though they laughed at me in the beginning when I originally fell, even carried my tuba to the car and checked it out when we got home.

I feel so loved!

And so clumsy!

=D tuba.girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally love what you have to say....