Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday! Black Friday!

That Kohl's commercial song. Totally stuck in my head.


Hahaha.


So, I am totally not one of those girls who goes nuts over black Friday deals. I mean, they're nice and all, but I would much rather go at 6 PM when the stores aren't nearly as packed to the brim and la-di-da.


There's this store near where we live now. My parents absolutely adored it. I never understood why.


But now I do.


It's amazing. Incredible. Spectacular. I flippin love that store! My mother had to, essentially, drag me out of it.


Go here and find out more.


My sisters and I are rediscovering Dr Quinn: Medicine Woman tonight.


I have always loved it.


I super love it now.


Random Tuba Thought: Sully was my very first ever "character crush" so to speak. I loved him so much! One day, I dreamed that I would be in danger and that he would gallop through and save me with his flying tomahawk trick. He was soooo dreamy!


=D tuba.girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally love what you have to say....