Saturday, November 5, 2011
Blog for yesterday (which was 11.04.11)
I swear I wrote this yesterday.
My internet is down. We are moving remember?
Whoopie!
And what's really exciting is that the "big transition" is tomorrow.
I've been working my little behind off all. flippin. day.
And then, at bedtime (which, my friends, is right now) I did some vicarious schoolwork including:
1) reading two chapters in 2 nephi (and totally feeling the spirit. I love when that happens)
2) writing up intense things about these chapters in 2 Nephi.
3) Editing a paper that I wrote for english
4) writing up a self evaluations for my english paper
and 5) totally remembering that I needed to email my teacher tonight the second part of my
midterm teacher conference blah blah blah. I'll have to explain it to her tomorrow.
Or, I mean today, which is when I'll ACTUALLY be posting this.
Because my internet is down.
Remember?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I totally love what you have to say....