Friday, November 11, 2011

Look at this cute little face and tell me he's not the cutest baby ever...

Seriously.

I dare you.

Today I woke up in a super good mood.

Partially because of how awesome institute was last night! Like always.

Oh, quick sidetrack. Is is considered eavesdropping when you are in the same group as the people you overhear?

I suppose it doesn't matter, because I'm going to write the conversation here anyways.

BDS: "Grr. I just hate boys. Wait, that's not what I meant. I meant, I don't...hate..."
MP: "You meant you hate boys...but you LOVE men."

That SO made me laugh.

Oh, and basketball was awesome too. Even though I stink at playing. I mean, I'm just really terrible. And I try, but no one in their right mind would WANT me on their team. But I still love playing. I'm always up for making myself look completely ridiculous if I get a laugh out of it. =)

Anyways, here are some more totally adorable pictures of my littlest brother and sister that I took this morning:















Aren't they just so cute =D

=D tuba.girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally love what you have to say....