Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaBloPoMo

Happy November!


It's that time of year again! This year, instead of attempting (and utterly failing) the NaNoWriMo again, I decided to take on this funky little project.


Do one post every day for thirty days.


Sounds reasonable. Hopefully I can do it. Hopefully. As you can tell I'm not so great with consistency. 


So, yesterday I had something happen to me that has never happened before.


I wrote this paper. It was a profile on my sister. I interviewed her, I outlined, I got everything in the order that I wanted it to go...


and then I went to write the paper. And it totally turned out to be the exact opposite of what I had originally thought it would be.


It was the weirdest thing. Ever. It totally threw off my groove. But, it still turned out awesome so I'm not too worried about it.


=D tuba.girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally love what you have to say....