Sunday, November 27, 2011

Phew. Bloggers Block is Officially Over!

Now. Have I mentioned that laying everything out in front of me really calms my nerves?


I mean. Today my parents and I sat down and calculated my college living expenses and whatnot.


Huge. Stress. Reliever to both me and the parentals (I believe).


I am really enjoying my time here in this new area. I have one more month and a couple more days. I'll be sad to leave.


But that's ok. I'll be back in a few months!


Plus. There's always skype and facebook and google+.


Which, by the way, is on my bad side right now. Yup. Google+ is on my crap list.


I may explain it to you later.


Or maybe not.


Well. I suppose I should end this post.


Food for thought:


"Begin at the beginning, and go til you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carrol, Alice in Wonderland


=D tuba.girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally love what you have to say....