Sunday, November 20, 2011

Stellar Motives!

Had a "Random Tuba Thought" moment  while coming up with this blog post title...


Okay, so really quick before I forget...I have something SUPER EXCITING that I'm going to be announcing in December. It's sweet! Keep reading till then =D


Anyways, so last nights activity was a mystery dinner.


The YSA leaders had us come in and sit down at a reserved spot on a table.


We were then instructed to open our menus.


On one side was a list of 20 items. There were four courses and we needed to pick 5 items for each course. We had 3 minutes, and it wasn't like we could guess what the food items were. They were jibberish like "farmers hope" and "passing through" and the like.


What I found out later on was that, not only were these items food, but they were also silver  wear and napkins as well.


Confused. Here is an example.


My first course I got rice, a pumpkin souffle, carrots and olives, chocolate cake, and a knife.


Some people didn't get their silver wear until the very last course.


Can you imagine eating chicken, or salad, or soup without utensils.


Some people had to deal with that...


It was hilarious!


There was SO MUCH FOOD too! By the second course I was pretty stuffed.


By the fourth almost everyone at my table were about to throw up.


Good times!


=D tuba.girl


P.S. So, I totally haven't hit the writer's block slump yet that most people go through during NaBloPoMo around this time. I must be a freak or somethin'. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally love what you have to say....