Or, have not done.
Today I worked on getting several job applications in...
and little else.
I'm such a loser.
On the plus side, I did make up this really awesome resume
that is sure to catch my future employer's attention! *crosses fingers*
I want a job, dang it. Seasonal. That's all I'm asking for.
Tomorrow I'm filling out my application for Bath & Body
Works. Heck yes! I REALLY hope I get that one (but Target, the Bon Ton and JC
Penny are all equally awesome. I'm just in love with lotion and good smelly
stuff ;)
Anyways, I've decided to do something.
And I am going to put it here, on my blog, so I'm held to
it.
I'm going to ride my bike tomorrow.
Oh, you say "well why are you telling me this? Going
for a bike ride? No big."
Well for me. BIG.
Okay, so I haven't gone on a long bike ride since my bike
accident over two years ago.
I was riding fast down a hill, wasn't paying attention, and
my bike came to a crashing halt in a ditch. I flew over the handle bars,
bruising my arms, legs, and face, and my head hit a rock. Thank heavens I had
my helmet on.
It totally ruined the poor bike. The front wheel was totally
messed up. See some (crappy) pictures from that day here.
That was in July of 2009. My parents bought me a new bike for
my birthday a few months later. It's a really nice bike. I picked it out
myself. I think I rode it once around the block the first week that I got it,
and then a couple short times after that, but mostly, I've been too scared to
get on a bike for too long.
And so that's why I'm telling you.
I WILL ride that bike tomorrow, and I WILL ride it for more
than just a few feet. Hoping to get a couple of miles at least.
=D tuba.girl
P.S. I found these PUMA's at Goodwill...I got them for a
steal! I love second hand shopping =D And I love them. They were uncomfortable
the first day, but now that I'm used to them, they are wonderful!

Super cute shoes!! I wonder if I'd actually clean y house if I said I was going to clean y house? Interesting theory...
ReplyDelete